Job titleSales Representative East Europe M/F
Type of contractPermanent contract Full-time
Main jobExport Sales Manager -
The Sales Representative will have to further develop our business activity in the field of agricultural (animal feed) market in East Europe.
• To develop and expand the business on the area for our Phosphates products
• To monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
• To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio & a distribution network by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners (feed mills producers, pet food producers, integrators, agricultural cooperatives, etc.)
• To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
• To manage the P&L for your area
• To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments.
You have 2-5
years of experience in sales, preferably in foreign trading of commodities, enjoy
dynamic environment and you are passionate about your work. You have a good
command of English. Working knowledge of some other Eastern Europe languages would be
an advantage. Excellent negotiator, result oriented with strong communication
skills you also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy traveling and love
to take up big challenges. Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening
capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers' needs.
What we offer:
the attractive remuneration package including private health insurance for the
whole family, our most valuable asset to offer is our good spirit and great
team to work with.
hesitate, dare Roullier Group!