Customer Service Assistant H/F
Type of contract
Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges. As a specialist in Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition and well-being, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8,000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
European leader and 2nd worldwide player, Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide, has a workforce of 300 employees, and generates a turnover of around €300 million.
To support its development, Phosphea is currently recruiting:
Customer Service Assistant M/F
Based in Poznan (POL)
BUSINESS - ADV/Assistant commercial
Directly reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the missions are:
Customer service management:
- To receive, acknowledge and follow customers’ orders
- To create and update customers profiles
- To generate all documentation related to the order (picking lists, transport order, etc.)
- To generate invoices and credit notes
- Operational contact with customers on basic issues (delivery to postpone, time scheduling, information missing, etc.)
Logistics and transport following:
- To choose and research the supplier and negotiate prices
- To set up and follow trackers about loading and deliveries
- To set up the planning following orders
· First contact for customers in case of quality or transport problems
· To make reservation and loading program with the warehouses
· To follow transport issues
· To follow daily stocks with warehouses
· To control and acceptance of transport invoices (via automatic provision or not)
· Any other logistics aspect that is customer oriented in case of need
Quality procedures following.
Graduated from an international business degree, you already have a successful experience in logistics or customer service support. You manage IT Softwares (SAP is a plus). You have some strong knowledges in Logistics or Transports. Autonomous, well organized, you are really customer careful.
You speak fluently English and Polish. Speaking Hungarian would be an advantage
de 1 à 3 ans