Business Development Manager - South-East Asia / Oceania H/F
Type of contract
Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges. As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
European leader and 2nd worldwide player, Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide, has a workforce of 300 employees, and generates a turnover of around €300 million.
BUSINESS - Responsable de zone/Chef de marché
Reporting to the Asia Business Head, the Business Development Manager South-East Asia/Oceania will have to further develop our business activity in the field of agricultural (animal feed) market within one or several countries of the area.
Your main missions will be:
· To develop and expand the business on the area for our Phosphates products
· To monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
· To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio & a distribution network by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners (feed mills producers, pet food producers, integrators, agricultural cooperatives, etc.)
· To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
· To manage the P&L for your area
· To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
As a graduate or higher in International Business/International Sales, you have a first experience in sales of Agri/Agro products and/or familiar with trading commodities. You have a perfect command of English and you are familiar with cultural and business practices within the designated area.
You are an excellent negotiator, you are result oriented and you have strong communication skills. You also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and love to take up big challenges. Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers' needs.
Don’t hesitate, dare Roullier Groupe !
de 3 à 6 ans